Derive Technologies Team at Microsoft Inspire 2019 - July 14 - 18
This week’s Microsoft Inspire 2019 partner conference, held at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, has been an intense series of non-stop keynotes, breakout sessions, one-on-one discussions with Microsoft executives, and meet-and-greet opportunities with partner providers.
Derive Technologies’ two attendees this year, Mitch Martinez, Executive Vice President, Sales, and Luis Zea, Director of Marketing, have been busy networking and absorbing relevant information from the many available presentation sessions designed to convey the software giant’s objectives, focus, and partner support activities for the coming year.
Key takeaways so far from Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, and other key executives include:
- This year’s theme is “Democratizing Digital.” In other words, making digital tools and services that enable digital transformation available to as many people as possible, around the world.
- A massive push of hybrid IT and the Azure cloud services ecosystem
- Using Azure to fuse cloud- and edge-based computing together
- Rollout of IoT network tools with baked-in, comprehensive security capabilities
- The next generation of accessible augmented reality (via HoloLens 2 and supporting developer tools)
- Big push for Microsoft Teams as a robust and easy-to-use collaboration resource
- SQL Hyperscale, a completely re-imagined relational database capable of working with datasets well in excess of 200 TB, well suited for real-time IoT applications such as collecting performance insights from thousands—even millions—of heavily instrumented automobiles
- A wide array of programs and resources aimed at supporting Microsoft partners’ business development and sales efforts
SEE MORE PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT BELOW
Contact Derive Technologies
Please contact Derive Technologies for more information about our long-time, strategic alliance partnership with Microsoft and information from Microsoft Inspire, by calling (212) 363-1111 [New York], (201) 299-9132 [New Jersey] or TOLL-FREE at (844) 363-1110. You may also reach us by completing the FORM ON THIS PAGE (please include "MS Inspire" in the comments).