Derive & Microsoft deliver application & management for BYOD & corporate-owned devices from the cloud, or on-premises, via a single management console
Derive Technologies is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, and helps organizations that are faced with the increasing volume and diversity of BYOD and corporate (and government and public sector)-owned devices used across the enterprise. Derive's and Microsoft's mobility solutions help minimize this complexity by offering mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) both on-premises and in the cloud, all from a single console. According to Microsoft, BYOD, and other mobile device access, and access to data and applications over remote networks is "a growing challenge for IT departments", especially regarding keeping information secure.
Microsoft Mobile Device + Application Management
Manage Devices and Apps from the Cloud
With the proliferation of mobile devices in the workplace, employees can, and do, work from just about anywhere. To stay productive, this mobile workforce demands consistent access to corporate resources and data from any location on any device. This BYOD trend has introduced significant challenges for IT administrators who want to enable enterprise mobility while ensuring that corporate resources are protected from unauthorized access.
Leveraging Microsoft Intune, you can deliver application and device management completely from the cloud, or on-premises through integration with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, all via a single management console.
Microsoft has also incorporated manageability and data protection directly into the Intune-managed Office mobile apps to help maximize productivity while providing the flexibility to extend these same management capabilities to your existing line-of-business apps through the Intune App Wrapping Tool.
Intune is included as part of Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite, the most cost-effective way to leverage Microsoft’s enterprise mobility cloud services for all of your employees.
- Deliver and manage apps across a broad range of devices, including iOS, Android, Windows and Windows Phone all from a single management console.
- Simplify administration by deploying required apps automatically during enrollment and allowing users to easily install corporate apps from the self-service Company Portal.
- Help maximize productivity with the Office mobile apps your employees know and love while preventing the leakage of company data by restricting actions such as copy/cut/paste/save in your managed app ecosystem, and extend these capabilities to existing line-of-business apps.
- Deploy certificates, WiFi, VPN, and email profiles automatically once a device is enrolled, enabling users to seamlessly access corporate resources with the appropriate security configurations.
- Provide comprehensive settings management for mobile devices, including remote actions such as passcode reset, device lock, and data encryption.
- Remove corporate data and applications when a device is unenrolled, noncompliant, lost, stolen, or retired from use.
- Extend your System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure through integration with Microsoft Intune to provide a consistent management experience across devices located on-premises and in the cloud.
Microsoft Surface for Business
Microsoft devices are designed for productivity.
Surface was designed to be the most productive family of devices with the versatility, ports, apps, and security features you need.
There is a Surface with the power you need.
With an exceptionally versatile design, Surface Book is a best-in-class Windows 10 laptop. The power of the Intel® CoreTM processor and accelerated graphics, combined with Surface Pen, means you can do amazing things.
- Surface Pro 4: Do great things with the tablet that can replace your laptop. Surface Pro 4 runs Windows 10. Use full versions of all the software you need.
- Surface 3: Surface 3 is the most compact member of the Surface family – a tablet with the full power of a laptop. With its gorgeous 10.8” display, it’s just the right size to slip under your arm or in your bag.
- Surface Pro 3: Surface Pro 3 has the processing power and productivity of a full Windows laptop combined with the portability you would expect from a tablet.
Contact a Derive Microsoft Mobility Specialist
Please use the form on this page, or call us at (212) 363-1111, to reach a Derive Microsoft Mobility specialist.