HPE and Derive SimpliVity 380 - May 4 Lunch and Learn Event Wrap-Up
On Thursday, May 4, 2017, Derive Technologies presented a Lunch and Learn Event at Uncle Jack's Steakhouse, NYC, hosted by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Derive, surrounding HPE's new SimpliVity 380 with OmniStack complete hyperconverged infrastructure solution.
Derive is a HPE Platinum Partner, and collaborated with HPE's team to outline the HPE Simplivity 380's advanced data services for virtualized workloads —including guaranteed data efficiency, built-in data protection, and VM-centric mobility—in a single, scalable 2U building block.
With SimpliVity and HPE ProLiant, efficiency, agility, and scalability of cloud, are achieved, while controls with built-in data protection, data efficiency, and centralized management are maintained.
Presentations were made by Sean Leahy, Account Executive, and Joel Ramirez, Solutions Architect, from the HPE SimpliVity team, and by Mitch Martinez, Executive Vice President of Derive Technologies.
Click on the image below to see the business benefits slide:
Among the highlights of the presentations were:
- An announcement of the HPE SimpliVity 380's availability and order date.
- A LIVE DEMO of the HPE SimpliVity 380 with OmniStack, including:
- A presentation of how to transform or upgrade current HPE, legacy SimpliVity, and other data center technology with HPE SimpliVity 380.
- Strategic advantages of employing or upgrading to the new hyperconverged solution, including performance, availability, disaster recovery capacity, speed, security and scalability.
- Further advantages of HPE SimpliVity's Global VM-Centric Management and Mobility.
- Derive's HPE SimpliVity infrastructure design and implementation services and ongoing support, delivered by Derive's certified Professional Services team.
- Information from Derive and HPE -- for members of the attendees' teams who may have missed this event -- about how to see a demo of the new HPE SimpliVity 380 with OmniStack. (A demo can be arranged for current and prospective Derive clients by completing the form on this page--please indicate "HPE SimpliVity 380 Demo" in the Comments field.)
Please contact a Derive HPE SimpliVity Specialist for more information or to arrange a demo of the HPE SimpliVity 380 with OmniStack. You may complete the form on this page, or call us at (212) 363-1111.