Expert in infrastructure, a certified NY, NJ & US MBE & on NYS OGS, WSCA & US-GSA contracts, Derive cost-effectively supports all IT support & purchasing needs
Derive Technologies has many years of experience with technologies in and out of the data center for public and private sector educational organizations and cultural institutions, and have achieved distinguished certifications as a Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE), and placement on numerous backdrop contracts, in New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ), with the U.S. government and in locations throughout the nation.
This enables us to provide innovative solutions that dramatically reduce total IT cost of ownership (TCO).
Education & Cultural Institution Data Center & Core IT Solutions
We meet a wide variety of education and cultural Institution challenges to support technology needs, including:
- Multi-location Environments
- New Facilities--including learning/training, presentation, information & other facilities; data centers and more
- Implementation of Modern technologies in Historic Buildings
- Mobilty/BYOD Solutions
- Cloud Solutions--including hybrid cloud, private and public cloud, on-demand cloud
- IT as a Service (ITaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Digital Learning
- Mobile Management--devices and services
- Distance Learning
- AV Integration
- Security—Access Points & Sign-on, Data & Physical Plant
- Lifecycle Support & Financing
We achieve these goals through:
- Assessments: We provide you with free preliminary assessments of how best to utilize space within a data center or to best provide the supporting technologies for new IT and application services
- Facilities Knowledge: Ability to determine specialized requirements for power, cabling, flooring, wall mounting, etc. in historic and other legacy buildings and in new facilities
- Negotiations: Helping you to negotiate with building contractors and trade unions
- Configuration & Implementation Services: Complete solutions for hands-on configuration, testing, implementation and ongoing on-premise and remote support of all education and cultural institution technologies in and out of the data center
- Purchasing & Procurement: Purchasing of technologies at the best possible prices and according to industry-specific budget cycles and requirments, including regulated public sector and government budget and disbursement schedules, and consolidated support contracts that offer increased savings and ROI on systems, software and services
Derive has maintained powerful relationships with the leading manufacturers of technologies that support Educational and Cultural institutions.
We are fully aware of procurement and delivery cycles in these environments and can leverage our alliances with these world-leading IT solution providers to offer optimal technology support and materials at the best discounts for your sector. We do this through the statuses and certifications listed below:
NYS, NYC & National MBE Certification & Backdrop Contracts
Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE) Status
Derive Technologies is a NYS, NYC, New Jersey (NJ) and Nationally-certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE), which enables education and cultural institutions to receive technology consulting and procurement support from an organization officially recognized for its diversity. Many organizations are inclined, honored and compelled to work with technology solution and supplier companies that have met the rigorous requirements for placement on backdrop contracts and have achieved the distinction of MBE status.
We are also certified as a solution provider on numerous NYS OGS Backdrop Contracts , on the NJ WSCA-NASPO contract, on the US-GSA, and other vehicles, for the provision of solutions built by the leading manufacturers of business systems and services surrounding those technologies.
Contact a Derive Education & Cultural Institution Technology Specialist
Please use the form on this page, or call us at (212) 363-1111, to reach a Derive Education & Cultural Institution Technology specialist.