Derive & Cisco power your data center in the Internet of Everything (Iot) with Cisco's Unified Computing System (UCS)
Derive Technologies is a Cisco Premier Certified Partner with Advanced Unified Computing Technology and Network Architecture Specialization, comprising the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) and Unified Fabric Technology.
We collaboratively deliver comprehensive, collaboratively developed, Cisco UCS solutions to clients in healthcare, financial services, government and public sector, and a variety of other professional services organizations.
Why Wait for the Future?
The next evolution in IT is happening now, and the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) is a groundbreaking approach to computing, designed for IT innovation and business acceleration. For more than 30,000 UCS customers, the future is already here, and the benefits are happening now.
With Cisco UCS and Derive, you can tune your environment to support the unique needs of each application while powering all your server workloads on a centrally managed, highly scalable system.
Redefine the potential of your data center.
Innovate & Accelerate
Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure Solutions speed up IT operations today and create the modern technology foundation you need for initiatives like private cloud, big data, and desktop virtualization. Cisco UCS Director provides centralized automation of your physical and virtual resources, helping you take full advantage of our open ecosystem approach.
Do More with Less
With Cisco UCS Manager and Cisco SingleConnect Technology, hardware is automatically configured by application-centric policies—ushering in a new era of speed, consistency, and simplicity for data center operations. UCS brings the flexibility of virtualized systems to the physical world in a way no other server architecture can, lowering costs and improving your ROI.
Derive Technologies, employing the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), deliver:
- Reduced TCO at the platform, site, and organizational levels
- Increased IT staff productivity and business agility: through just-in-time provisioning and mobility support for cloud (including hybrid cloud and on-demand cloud), IoT, virtualized and non-virtualized environments
- A cohesive, integrated system: managed, serviced, and tested as a whole
- Scalability: through a design for hundreds of discrete servers and thousands of virtual machines, and the capability to scale I/O bandwidth to match demand
- Industry standards: supported by a partner ecosystem of industry leaders
- Derive + Cisco comprehensive planning, cost-effective purchasing, configuration, integration and ongoing management support
Cisco Unified Computing System At-a-glance
Read the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) overview document by clicking on the link below: