Cisco HyperFlex Multicloud Platform
Introducing the Cisco HyperFlex Multicloud Platform: Ready for any app, on any cloud, at any scale.
Cisco HyperFlex enables multicloud IT with an adaptive platform that powers any application anywhere with the simplicity of hyperconverged infrastructure. Built on HX software innovations, HyperFlex delivers a simplified solution with industry-leading performance, independent scaling, support for multiple hypervisors, and flexible cluster scaling with availability zones. With Cisco-certified planning and purchasing, implementation, ongoing management and support services from Derive Technologies, Cisco HyperFlex solutions can be utilized in any environment.
Cisco HyperFlex Features
- Complete hyperconvergence: HyperFlex unifies fabric network and computing technology in a next-generation data platform.
- Flash-optimized system: Gain high performance and storage longevity with a file system built for hyperconvergence.
- Independent scaling: Scale nodes, computing, and capacity independently in HyperFlex clusters as needs change.
- Continuous data optimization: Increase capacity use while maintaining performance with data deduplication and compression.
Derive and Cisco HyperFlex Hyperconverged Solutions
- Virtualize with Hyper-V: Power multiple hypervisors on a common platform and gain cloud capabilities for a virtualized environment.
- Simplify Citrix XenDesktop: Reduce provisioning time. Improve daily operation efficiency of XenDesktop and XenApp. (Derive Technologies is also a Citrix Partner.)
- Rapidly deploy VMware View: Instantly provision desktop infrastructure. Improve storage use in your environment. (Derive is also a VMware Partner.)
- Accelerate VDI adoption: Simplify deployment. Scale virtual desktop infrastructure resources without disrupting work.
- Achieve DevOps agility: Instantly provision and take down development and test environments for DevOps.
- Speed up SAP design: Benefit from pre-integrated and easily scalable solutions for virtualized SAP deployments.
See the Cisco HyperFlex in 45 Seconds Video
Please contact a Derive Cisco Hyperconverged Infrastructure and Cloud Specialist by calling (212) 363-1111 [New York], (201) 299-9132 [New Jersey] or TOLL-FREE at (844) 363-1110, or by completing the FORM ON THIS PAGE (please indicate "Cisco HyperFlex" in the form's comments).